Buy Luxembourg driving licence
Buy driver’s licence in Luxembourg without tests
If you are looking for were to buy a Luxembourg driving license, the you are at the right place. spending money and so much time going through all this process to obtain a driving license which will probably take 3 months or more, you can save yourself all the stress and buy a legit Luxembourg driving license here. Working directly with our agents which make this process absolute secured and legit. Buy Luxembourg driving licence
- Buy Italian driving license
- Apply for Luxembourg driving license
- Buy EU driving license online
- Buy legit Luxembourg drivers licence
- Can I buy driving licence in Luxembourg?
- Buy driving licence in Luxembourg
Getting your driving licence in Luxembourg
Anyone who received their licence in two years or less must attend a one-day training course at a training centre, Centre de Formation pour conducteurs. If you’ve arrived to Luxembourg and are ready to get your driver’s licence, there are requirements. To obtain a driving licence in the Grand Duchy, candidates must: Buy driving licence in Luxembourg with no tests required
- Know enough French or German to be able to follow a theory and practical course in driving.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Attend a driving school approved by the Minister for Transport for at least 12 hours of theory lessons and 16 hours of practical lessons.
- Pass the theoretical exam organized by the National Society for Automobile Traffic (SNCA).
- Pass a practical examination.
How to exchange your driver’s license in Luxembourg?
The application can be made immediately upon arrival in Luxembourg or within 1 year after taking up residence in the Grand Duchy. During this year, the holder of a foreign license will be able to drive in the Grand Duchy with his foreign license . However, he will be subject to a control and to sanctions if he exceeds the imposed deadlines. Buy Luxembourg driving licence
In order to have his license retranscribed and obtain a Luxembourg driver’s license, the driver must apply to the SNCA in Sand weiler.
To do this, he/she will:
- Complete a specific application form with the SNCA driver’s license department
- provide a valid photocopy of both sides of the foreign driver’s license,
- a passport photo,
- a certificate of residence dated less than one month obtained from the local authority of residence,
- a photocopy of a valid identity document.
categories of licenses in Luxembourg
In Luxembourg, driver’s licenses can fall into the following categories:
- AM for mopeds with a design speed of up to 45 Km/h
- A1 for light motorcycles and mopeds with a power not exceeding 15 kW
- A2 for motorcycles with a power not exceeding 35 kW
- A for all motorcycles
- B for cars
- BE for cars with trailers or caravans of below 3,500 Kg in mass
- C for lorries/trucks and goods vehicles
- D – F for buses and tractors